lunes, 30 de mayo de 2011

SHAKESPEARE " Romeo and Juliet"

FAMOUS EXAMPLES
"O Romeo, Romeo! wherefore art thou Romeo?". - (Act II, Scene II).
"It is the east, and Juliet is the sun" . - (Act II, Scene II).
"Good Night, Good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow, that I shall say good night till it be morrow." - (Act II, Scene II).
"What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet". - (Act II, Scene II).
"Wisely and slow; they stumble that run fast". - (Act II, Scene III).
"Tempt not a desperate man". - (Act V, Scene III).
"For you and I are past our dancing days" . - (Act I, Scene V).
"O! she doth teach the torches to burn bright". - (Act I, Scene V).
"It seems she hangs upon the cheek of night like a rich jewel in an Ethiope's ear" . - (Act I, Scene V).
"See, how she leans her cheek upon her hand! O that I were a glove upon that hand, that I might touch that cheek!". - (Act II, Scene II).
"Not stepping o'er the bounds of modesty". - (Act IV, Scene II).


No hay comentarios: